The Interactive Body
- Client: FusionSpark Media
- End Client: The Coalition on Donation, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- Project: Flash Interactive
- Description: Interactive demonstrating the function of the organs that can be transplanted
- Services: Flash module, ActionScript, Illustration
The interactive is part of The Gift of a Lifetime, an award-winning web documentary on organ and tissue donation and transplantation.
The module uses animation and interactive screens to expalain the function of the transplatable organs and tissues.
The visitor can step through various stages of the animations and text explanations at will.
The animated sequences make it much easier to understand the concepts than would be possible with still images.
The interactive controls make it easy for a visitor to step through the process at their own speed and revisit steps of particular interest.
The efficient design of the module allows the visitor to request the sections as needed, without waiting for a large download.